It is time for Fall Festivals, corn mazes, and family friendly pumpkin patches. There is nothing more that screams fall more than a cute pumpkin patch photo and wandering the corn mazes. This is my favorite time of year. I love taking the kids to these patches to play games, enjoy the season, and have fun together. This year, I’ve put together a list of the Best Pumpkin Patches in San Antonio and around the area so you can easily find the ones located near you! Have fun and happy “harvesting!”
Best Pumpkin Patches Around San Antonio
Plan a visit to Devine Acres with your family for the Fall Country Fest! Buy your pumpkin and enjoy the weather. Ticket prices include the following: games, races, hay maze, hay ride, horseshoes, volleyball, slides, golf, color maze and much more.
- Open: Weekends October 1 – October 29
- Hours: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sundays 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Open Columbus Day, 10 a.m. – 32 p.m.
- Location: 944 FM 2200 W., Devine, Texas 78016 830-665-9730
- Cost: Adults (3+): $18 ~ $14 if you order online ~ Ages 2 & under FREE You can purchase the Fall Dotty Deal package includes: Gemstone mining (bag of rough), a pumpkin, one Catch-n-Release fishing pass, a package of animal feed, and one Bob Along Barrel Train ride $15
There are plenty of activities to enjoy with your family but no pets allowed. Enjoy Hayrides, pumpkin painting, a barrel train, and more. Cash or check only.
- Open: September 17 – November 6
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: 1801 FM 1980, Marble Falls, Texas 78654 830-798-1462
- Cost: No admission fee but each activity and pumpkin has a price.
Admission includes: pumpkin painting (you buy the pumpkin), apple orchard tours, farm animals, games, hayrides, scarecrow building, and much more! For additional fees there are pony rides, train rides, face painters and more! Get there early to take part in all of the activities- some activities may close early.
- Open: Every Saturday, Sunday and Monday in October. Starting October 8th
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 13558 State Highway 16N, Medina, Texas 78055 830-589-2588
- Cost: $8 per person ~ Children 2 and under: Free
Admission includes 7 acre maze, hayride, the MatterCorn Slide Mountain, the Cow Train, Farmer Ken’s Kiddie Korral, the Hay Bale Jump, unlimited jumping on our two Corn Poppers and the Whacky Whizzer! The maze is open after dark, but you’ll have to bring a flashlight. Plenty of activities go through the evening. While the ranch is open from September through November, the Pumpkin Patch closes October 31. Pets are welcome on a leash. Some activities may be extra.
- Open: September 17 – November 19
- Hours: Friday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: 911 US Highway 90 East, Hondo, Texas 830-741-3968
- Cost: Adults (3-64): $18.50 ~ Seniors (65+): $14 ~ Children 2 and under: Free
Admission includes Photo Ops with Scarecrows, a hayride, children’s play areas, hay and bale mazes, tire climbing, pig races, and more. New this year is a haunted hike. Pony Rides, the potato launch contest, and face painting are an additional fee. Pumpkins are also priced according to size.
- Open: September 7 – October 28
- Hours: Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Midweek by appointment
- Location: 12355 Military Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78253 210-316-3166
- Cost: $8 per person for kids and adults aged 3 and up ~ $6.00 Each for Military, Firefighter, EMT services or Police
This pumpkin patch is open every day of the week with special events on Saturdays. There are also food booths available on Saturdays for an additional fee. No matter what day you choose to visit, your purchase will benefit a group in Universal City.
- Open: October 5 – October 31
- Hours: Daily 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: 2150 Universal City Blvd, Universal City, TX 78148 210-659-0333
- Cost: Free Admission; Cash or Credit Card Accepted for Pumpkin Purchases and Special Event Tickets
Activities include a hayride, haystack, scarecrow dressing, hop ball, sandboxes, pumpkin painting (with the purchase of a pumpkin). You can also stroll through 6,000 Christmas trees and visit the on-site Farmers Market. Kiddie Barrel Train rides, face painting, and the Duck Race activity are available for an extra fee.
- Open: October 1 & 2, October 8 & 9, October 15 & 16, October 22 & 23, October 29 & 30
- Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: 805 Phil’s Road, Pipe Creek, Texas 78063 210-426-6191
- Cost: $6 per person ~ Children under 2: free
This pumpkin patch features pumpkins & gourds in all sizes, some costing as little as 50 cents. Each pumpkin is priced according to its size. There is a story and activity hour for pre-school and younger at 10:00 a.m. (reservations needed). Each weekend offers a different family- fun activity like balloon art, craft sales, and more. Other activities available include games, arts and crafts and more!
- Open: October 1 – October 31
- Hours: Sunday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: 13222 Bandera Road, Helotes, Texas 78023 210-695-3761
- Cost: No admission fee
San Antonio Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
- Opens: October 9th
- Hours: Sunday–Friday 12:00 – 8:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Location: 11020 Old Corpus Christi Hwy., San Antonio, TX
- Cost: Free Admission
- Opens: October 9th-31st
- Hours: Open Daily 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Location: 7575 Tezel Rd., San Antonio, TX
- Cost: Free Admission
- Location: 9739 Huebner Rd., San Antonio, TX
- Hours: Monday–Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Cost: Free Admission
They won’t be open this year (October 2021). I’m still waiting to see if they will open up for 2022.
This pumpkin patch includes hay rides, pony rides, and other fun fall festival activities
- Location: 8756 State Hwy. 151, San Antonio, TX
- Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Costs: Admission $1-5